• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Vickers Blue Force or Magpul Sling...

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
On the hunt for a Vickers Blue Force or Magpul MS4 tactical sling. If you have one or know of a place that has them for a decent price, I'm all ears. Thanks!

Still hunting for one or the other if anybody has an extra they want to sell or trade. Or knows of a place online that has them priced well.

On the hunt for a Vickers Blue Force or Magpul MS4 tactical sling. If you have one or know of a place that has them for a decent price, I'm all ears. Thanks!
Have you tried Autrey’s Armory in Fayetteville? 770-719-2454. I picked this one up a few weeks ago for $56.95, it’ll work as a single point or two point sling and has the QD mounts built in.

7BF442BA-7F70-4A51-A8A7-0F7E6C2FFACC.jpeg

Have you tried Autrey’s Armory in Fayetteville? 770-719-2454. I picked this one up a few weeks ago for $56.95, it’ll work as a single point or two point sling and has the QD mounts built in.

View attachment 2571116
That's the exact one I have, love it.
Got it off Ebay for $50 bucks I think, no tax & no shipping charges

Yeah, the MS4 version is one I'd like to try for sure but Autreys is too far for me. All the local shops around me have them but are priced about $10-$15 higher from what I remember. I ordered a Vickers Blue Force 2 point sling off of eBay for about $60 with free S/H but it hasn't arrived yet. But definitely the MS4 is at the top of my list.

Back
Top Bottom