• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a reputable coin dealer for appraisal?

John_GA

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
133   0
Reaction score
Good evening. Can any of you give me a recommendation for a reputable coin dealer in northeast Georgia or metro Atlanta? Someone who knows their business please and can appraise a collection and possibly purchase. Thanks!

Yes, I agree with the above statement. I work at a coin store and know the business pretty well. I will give you a good idea of the value of your collection for free if you can send a list and pictures of the coins. If the collection is too big and needs to be appraised in person, you can bring it to the shop and have me or the owner do it for you. The coin store I'm referring to is in Jefferson about an hour northeast of Atlanta. Good luck, Rick 706-362-1964

Larry Jackson, just inside the perimeter on rte 9.
I overheard a conversation at Robinson's coins on the Marietta Square. A woman was asking about appraisals they say they'll do it for $50 an hour but if you could sell them the collection they eat the charge. I don't really know if you've got just a few that you're interested in finding out the value on I'd say maybe a half a dozen just go in and talk to him they've done it for me before I bought some from people and wondered if I'd gotten stuck

Back
Top Bottom