Looking for a new path career brothers.

Talos

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
It sucks going to work everyday and reminding yourself if you can survive 4 hours you are half way done and you get an hour to breathe. When you get back you only have 4 more and you are free. Then you repeat and try to survive until Friday to enjoy a day or two only to dread having to return on Monday.
I was like that for almost a decade at my highly liberal previous job. My worst day with my current is better than the best day at my previous.

Abbsnkan

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
54   1
Reaction score
Haha idk man. From the personalities Ive experienced in a warehouse setting its nothing like i have experienced in law enforcement or other jobs ive had or even in the outside world. Its only a small number im talking about here , but that small number makes it unbearable to keep going in a factory job stuck in a building where you cant leave . Even if it is for 8 hours those 8 hours seem like a eternity
You only work 8 hours a day and get a hour lunch? Wow, I remember my first part time job. Kubota is hiring and will teach you to weld starting at $20 hr with 20-30 hours a week mandatory and 30 minutes for lunch. Don’t tell anyone you were a deputy though. They set up the welding program at hall county just to have a steady source of help

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
100   0
Reaction score
You only work 8 hours a day and get a hour lunch? Wow, I remember my first part time job. Kubota is hiring and will teach you to weld starting at $20 hr with 20-30 hours a week mandatory and 30 minutes for lunch. Don’t tell anyone you were a deputy though. They set up the welding program at hall county just to have a steady source of help
I remember my first 60-70. Then when my first child was born and I realized there was more to life.

Top Bottom