• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a Job ASAP, I want to work!

My wife just reminded me that Cobb county just bumped substitute teacher pay to nearly $200 a day. She subs when she gets bored at home but up here it only pays like $75 a day. Days aren't long and the kids up here are respectful though. I doubt it so much down South of Cobb but, hey $25 an hour ain't bad. It's probably more than that because the days ain't 8 hours.
I know a couple cops that sub on their days off.

Thank you. I Actually already submitted a resume earlier this week. But great idea.

:clap2: Loved your post. One of my old sayings has always been " I aint above it." You start wherever you have to. And soon enough whoever is in charge should or will see your value. I helped my son get hired at Kroger in Perry back in 2012. I remember telling him to do whatever he was told and in a hurry. Don't tell anyone what isn't your job. If they tell you to go clean the restrooms then THAT is your job. Always do it right the first time and then you're done. Don't have to worry about doing it over.

I've been trying to hire for a while now, with not much luck. If you're interested in going a whole different direction, into high-end kitchen and bath cabinetry installations, I am a contractor for some of the most luxurious projects all over the US. Some travel is required, but if you're willing to learn, you can easily make 6-figures once you're on your own.
I'm looking to train someone who can be on their own in about a year. It's hard work but very rewarding and the pay is good while you learn. Let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom