• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Looking for a hunting club In or around Chatsworth GA

Old post, but did you ever find anything? I might be in the market for next season.
Had a guy with 50 acres contact me and was asking 475 a year and something like 6 people hunting it. I passed on it. Too small an area for that many people.

Had a guy with 50 acres contact me and was asking 475 a year and something like 6 people hunting it. I passed on it. Too small an area for that many people.

Agreed. I used to hunt all the time when I was younger. I grew up on 40 acres out in the country surrounded by farm fields, but that was up in Minnesota. Man the deer where huge up there. I've lived here in Georgia now going on 15 years and really haven't hunted since I've been here. I would really like to get back into it.

Agreed. I used to hunt all the time when I was younger. I grew up on 40 acres out in the country surrounded by farm fields, but that was up in Minnesota. Man the deer where huge up there. I've lived here in Georgia now going on 15 years and really haven't hunted since I've been here. I would really like to get back into it.
I have the opportunity right now there is a archery only wma like 5 miles from me but I just can't seem to find the motivation to go.

Back
Top Bottom