• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a house.

Yea this is not the best time for affordable housing. Everything around here seems to start at 200k before the bidding wars begin.

I wish you luck, like others have mentioned the VA loan in this environment is not helping.

Might have to move with a place with cheaper rent if you can find something further out.

VA is really tough right now , I’d be happy to help if you need someone
Why is every one down on using the VA, remember the VA doesn't give you the money they just guarantee the loan. Just got through doing a Refi through the VA, closing this SAT and it took 13 days start to finish.
Lots of benefit using the VA.

Why is every one down on using the VA, remember the VA doesn't give you the money they just guarantee the loan. Just got through doing a Refi through the VA, closing this SAT and it took 13 days start to finish.
Lots of benefit using the VA.

VA loans are great tool and I’m glad we have them for people. When you do a refinance your not in a bidding war situation you own the property and just looking for a better rate. However in a hott real estate market and your buying a new property it’s different. I know a lot of people who have got beat out with others bidding cash and no inspection. Then you might see conventional loans win if no cash buyers(multiple of these type of offers). Then you have other types of loans such as FHA and VA. Right now it’s harder to win with the third option.

That’s is all we are saying…… we are not looking down or saying don’t use this program, you earned it and we all support our veterans :)

Back
Top Bottom