• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

armistead1979

Default rank <2500 posts
Mr. Armistead
100   0
Reaction score
Alright Guys,

I’m looking for a new hunting club to join! The one I was in I had to leave due to the logging company deciding to do a lot of clear cutting. I’m in Canton/Cherokee County and looking for something less than 75 miles from me and will not break the bank on dues. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I’m pretty open and easy to work with. I also have a hunting buddy that would join as well.

Thanks in advance,
Marc

Alright Guys,

I’m looking for a new hunting club to join! The one I was in I had to leave due to the logging company deciding to do a lot of clear cutting. I’m in Canton/Cherokee County and looking for something less than 75 miles from me and will not break the bank on dues. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I’m pretty open and easy to work with. I also have a hunting buddy that would join as well.

Thanks in advance,
Marc

The logging company only does what the landowners want done it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...

The spring and summer will allow the vegetation to grow and this fall the land will regenerate and the next (3) years will greatly enhance the the game availability forage for the young tender grasses and other types of trees, vines to start regrowth, been through this several times. The deer will move through and browse the area...

just a simple suggestion, shooting houses work the best on this type of terrain, if you can't see them you can't harvest them...

Back
Top Bottom