• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking at buying an older used travel trailer opinions wanted

Rick1971

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
I have a question, I'm looking at a travel trailer I'm not sure if this is worth it at this price I would go and take a look at it and visually inspect it obviously but it has a restroom an AC and a bad those are the things that I guess are important to me, but of course I don't want something that is falling apart so I will go take a look at it and make sure everything is in working order and it is visually appealing but do you guys think it is worth the money?

The lady is asking $1600 and it has a clear title.
d7129f3e3fa3589f8858feb7f5575ac5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good to know. this will be the first time I bought anything like a travel trailer so I thought I start off with something inexpensive to see if I liked it first.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've seen that same trailer posted for sale everywhere from Califonia to Florida. But, if you find a legit one of those for that price, they're great little trailers, but expect to pay a lot more.

OP, be very careful when dealing with ads such as this one. I took a quick look on Facebook marketplace and this same camper is listed at least three times for $1600, in three different locations. Two different locations in Tennessee and one in Georgia. IMHO this is probably a scam. As the old saying goes “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true”.

Back
Top Bottom