• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lookin for a home defence 12ga

In MY opinion, as far as bang for the buck and parts interchangeability you would be hard pressed to find a better bang for the buck than the Mossberg 500 Persuader. Comes with most of the "trimmings" people want to add on later, pistol grip, extendable TAC stock, decent shoulder pad, heat shield, ammo saddle. Shoots most 12 ga. rounds. Various barrel lengths from factory. I have one paid $350 used and love the friggin thing, I slapped a laser on it I had laying around, (not that it needs it), but my thinking was this, when you shoot somebody its a bloody mess, literally and its expensive to defend your actions in court if it comes to that. You just want them to leave. If you were a burglar and you heard the sound of a shot gun cycling and then realized there was a red dot ON YOUR FOREHEAD, would YOU stay? Nope, you would realize you were in the wrong house and would gently set the stuff down you had in your hands and would sprint for the door. I also like my Remington 1100 TAC semi auto, but its more for dropping zombies than scaring people off, because its not a pump. Good luck with your search.
noting in the house.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_6467.jpg
Maverick is the way to go for the money-

Attachments

• IMG_6469.jpg
    IMG_6469.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom