• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Look what found us

S

View attachment 3591578She was in my driveway when I got home this morning. Jumped right in the truck as I got out. Wife posted pics on local social media in hopes she is just missing and not abandoned. If no takers by Monday, I guess we have a new dog. Will take her to the vet for a checkup and see if she is chipped.

Super sweet and well behaved. The harness was all I had To be able to use a leash.
She is a beauty!

She just has to be someone's house pet. Too well behaved and listens to a few commands. When I sit down, she is all over me like she does not want me to leave. Hopefully she has a caring owner. If not, it will be us.
Years ago I lived on 2.5 acres in East Cobb. One day two Dalmations showed up nosing around my yard. A male and female the same age, both obviously well-kept and friendly. I got them into my fenced in back yard and fed them and then put up signs, etc. (before internet). I got all sorts of people trying to tell me "I'm their owner's neighbor and I'll come get them......" I finally told whoever, that the OWNER had to come get them and show me they owned them (by pictures, whatever).

Finally, a lady called me - she was frantic about them..... they'd gone off one day when they got out and wandered off over 5 miles from home. She showed me what I needed for proof and came and got them. SO happy and the two Dalmations were happy, too. A few days later a huge thank you basket of stuff showed up on my door step....

Back
Top Bottom