• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long time lurker

georgiaboy30_30

Default rank <50 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
I'm a long time lurker and finding time to actually post some now. Joined a little over 8 years ago after I got my CCWP and purchased my first gun from a seller here and its my daily carry and favorite pistol still. Looking to expand my knowledge and collection. I work on the road most of the time so very rarely am I ever in GA

DieHardpal.gif

I'm a long time lurker and finding time to actually post some now. Joined a little over 8 years ago after I got my CCWP and purchased my first gun from a seller here and its my daily carry and favorite pistol still. Looking to expand my knowledge and collection. I work on the road most of the time so very rarely am I ever in GA
Welcome aboard

OK...a lil knowledge...It's called a Georgia Weapons Carry License/GWCL.....aint no CCWP.
Open carry is allowed and encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom