• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long term food sources

Plus think of fat. You will need plenty of fat to go with low fat foods. Alaskan residents call it something rabbit fever or some **** like that. It's from eating squirrel and rabbit with low fat content. Read up on that and come up with a source that will keep a long time.

Your thinking of protean poisoning, it's when you don't have enough fat in your diet to survive.

Rabbit fever is something to do with a bacteria that infects you through rodents, rabbits, squirrels, & insect bites.

you will not be sitting around an air conditioned office all day at that point...
Nope, you will just die from a heart attack, leaving your family defenseless.
Why stock up on antibiotics, if you just poison yourself?

How many of preppers actually know how to farm, can, and store food long term? Or just stock up on freze dried food? Kniw difference between hot water bath canning and pressure canning?

Nope, you will just die from a heart attack, leaving your family defenseless.
Why stock up on antibiotics, if you just poison yourself?

How many of preppers actually know how to farm, can, and store food long term? Or just stock up on freze dried food? Kniw difference between hot water bath canning and pressure canning?
That's what I am thinking of. I knew it was from eating low fat lean animals like rabbit, squirrel and such. Not enough fat to protein ratio.

Antibiotics go bad and become poisonous over a short period of time. I am not sure how long they will store in a refrigerated environment without looking it up. You can bet they will go bad and if you take them then you are screwed.

Back
Top Bottom