Item Gone: Bergara B14mHMR 24" 6.5 CM Wilderness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gert van Rooyen

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   0
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not trying to sell anything but are looking for a long range shooting group to join and a range that goes beyond 600yds. Not sure where to go with this request but know there are folks on this board that are doing this and are shooting beyond 600yds. I recently acquired the rifle above and in the picture and want to work my way up in skill and eventually better equipment to shoot a mile. I am a total novice and need a knowledgeable "mentor/s" that can help me get there. I know there are groups out there and it would be great if i could join one to help me shoot a mile.

Please PM me

Gert van Rooyen
770 861 3488

Pictures:
bergara-jpg.3339774

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Looks like I'll have a two week paid vacay soon. Should call Eddie and see if we can spend a Monday and night at arena
Please include me in the "we" if possible (I'm low maintenance :D) I would love to join and get the opportunity to go beyond 1000 yds with the help of people that know what they are doing.

Please include me in the "we" if possible (I'm low maintenance :D) I would love to join and get the opportunity to go beyond 1000 yds with the help of people that know what they are doing.
Fair warning, Twitch2120 Twitch2120 requires butt stuff from newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom