• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Location, location, location

I'm in middle Georgia...not middle Atlanta. In most cases, I drive to the seller's preferred pickup location, unless they offer or agree to meet somewhere in between. I recently had someone give directions that assumed I was familiar with his usual area (i.e. look for the such and such bank across the street from the old oak tree...joking). I asked for an address I could use and that seemed like a foreign idea.

My point here is, I don't really give a $hit where you are located. If I want the item, I am happy to drive, just be thoughtful and respectful enough to send me a PM or text message with an address for the meet that I can plug into GPS. Sure...I'll try to find the address to the "Old Oak Tree" but don't be mad if I am a few minutes late after driving 2-1/2 hours in your direction and ended up at the wrong oak tree. Remember.. I don't live there.

Ok...done whining lol

ODT just did a a yuge overhaul and we still get people to post a location. Can we get something done about this? It's bad enough that people do not even know where in the state they are located, they cannot even bother to put a zip code.

At 59,425 square miles, Georgia is a mid-sized state — in fact it's almost precisely in the middle, ranking as the 24th largest US state by area.

THANKS!

View attachment 3577777
I'm North west Atlanta............................................................What?

ODT just did a a yuge overhaul and we still get people to post a location. Can we get something done about this? It's bad enough that people do not even know where in the state they are located, they cannot even bother to put a zip code.

At 59,425 square miles, Georgia is a mid-sized state — in fact it's almost precisely in the middle, ranking as the 24th largest US state by area.

THANKS!

View attachment 3577777
He is right.gif

Back
Top Bottom