• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loadout time... Let's see 'em!!!

Just run a belt for now. Want to put together a Spiritus micro chest rig at some point.

[don't judge my pistol mag placement. I am left handed living in a righties world.]

S2fEiYU.jpg

Oddly enough, yes I do. The agony of being [somewhat] ambidextrous.

Do you run a half flap or full flap on your Spiritus?

Usually just a half flap. I don’t use it to its full potential. I like the mag Placard for 5.56 guns because it’s lower profile, but the micro fight is awesome for smg or ar-10 mags. That means I’m usually just sticking a pair of gloves in the front, and keeping the half flap side empty for anything random I might want to hold onto to keep the bulk down.
11777FC4-1101-4F5E-B596-5640C92F9A77.jpeg

Usually just a half flap. I don’t use it to its full potential. I like the mag Placard for 5.56 guns because it’s lower profile, but the micro fight is awesome for smg or ar-10 mags. That means I’m usually just sticking a pair of gloves in the front, and keeping the half flap side empty for anything random I might want to hold onto to keep the bulk down.
View attachment 3374918

Now that is a lovely sight; nice scorpion.

Yeah, I was thinking about running something similar:

4 SMG mag insert in the main slot
Half flap up front
Single rifle mag beside half flap

Glad you like yours, I've almost pulled the trigger one one several times after a couple jack and cokes........

Now that is a lovely sight.

Yeah, I was thinking about running something similar:

4 SMG mag insert in the main slot
Half flap up front
Single rifle mag beside half flap

Glad you like yours, I've almost pulled the trigger one one several times after a couple jack and cokes........
The best thing about them is they’re scalable, so just keep that in mind. If you’re not using multiple platforms and swapping things out, you might be able to find other solutions that perform the same or better.

If you want a setup that you can configure multiple different ways depending on what you need, they’re the best

The best thing about them is they’re scalable, so just keep that in mind. If you’re not using multiple platforms and swapping things out, you might be able to find other solutions that perform the same or better.

If you want a setup that you can configure multiple different ways depending on what you need, they’re the best

Which is one of, if not, the largest draw-in factor to me. You can buy a couple different inserts for an additional $60-$80 and set it up five different ways. I love that.

I had a carrier for a while.. found myself avoiding it, honestly.
I was not built to carry around 20-22lbs semi-comfortably.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom