• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loadout Questions

Some colonel came into my room in Landstuhl Germany and said I just missed the guy handing out purple hearts. I was like that's fine colonel I didn't want one anyways since I zigged when I shoulda zagged. He laughed and I laughed and then the morphine kicked in and I just didn't care LOL.
That’s awesome. I was in a bed at Landstuhl in 2003, had some hilarious interactions with some of the brass there. Never would have acted like that if I wasn’t bed ridden, but it felt good.

That’s awesome. I was in a bed at Landstuhl in 2003, had some hilarious interactions with some of the brass there. Never would have acted like that if I wasn’t bed ridden, bet it felt good.
I was in the bed March of 04. I hooked up with my nurse. I wonder if everyone asks their nurses out when combat wounded? LOL

I would have been able to retire in 96. The hardest thing I’ve ever done was become a civilian. I’d rather be dropped it a hot LZ with sidearm than go through that again.
Unable to adapt to a civilian lifestyle. Bwahahahahaha.

I would have been able to retire in 96. The hardest thing I’ve ever done was become a civilian. I’d rather be dropped it a hot LZ with sidearm than go through that again.
Unable to adapt to a civilian lifestyle. Bwahahahahaha.
It’s been a wild ride, I would start all over and do it again if I could. Best thing that ever happened to me.

It’s been a wild ride, I would start all over and do it again if I could. Best thing that ever happened to me.

I would have to agree. My only regret was getting out. I should have stayed till retirement. As far as the job, if I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing.

Back
Top Bottom