• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loading some rounds while staying home

I recently moved into Deer Creek Farms, Hoschton from the mess the city council made of Suwanee. Night and day difference. Been working on reloading room in basement. Lots of Inline Fabrication accessories. Did 100 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor on the Forster.

Still not totally set up but getting there.

Pretty accurate so far. I was looking for something to waste like 5 pounds of this stuff on. I don’t load shotgun shells and didn’t want to use it to fertilize the flowers. At 3 grains a bullet I have a long way to go.
I've loaded red dot in 45acp and had good results. 5 lbs. will load a big quantity of pistol loads. I bought a 15 lb. keg of bullseye to load .38 spl.It lasted years and years,great target loads.

Earlier this week when it was raining I reloaded 1000 rds of .45acp using 230gr. RN and 4.5 grs. of Titegroup. Plan on reloading a bunch of .357 next time it rains and I can’t work outside.

I just started reloading 300 blk subsonic loads this past week. Luckily i had some 300 blk range pickup brass. I also have 2000 rounds of 5.56 blank brass that i will be converting. I made an annealer and got the harbor freight saw and a jig off ebay… Dang this is a time consuming caliber!

Im reloading my subs with 220 plated projectiles from everglades. So far so good! Saving a ton of money doing it this way... I can reload subsonics for 38 cents/round where the cheapest Remington subs at Academy cost about 85 cents/round after tax.

Running those subs with my Omega 300 is about as loud as a bolt close on an AR!

Back
Top Bottom