• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LNG and Cani stocks

Mitch357

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
34   0
Reaction score
Any thoughts or opions on LNG or Cannibus stocks. I bought a few hundered shares of a few companies each. Even with the market being red they have stayed green.

just buy big tobacco and earn on the dividends

i sold all my stocks except big tobacco (MO, PM, BTI) and duke energy. i dont trust the pot stocks directly; ive been putting in slowly and allowing the DRIP to take effect on the above mentioned 3. i think its finally paying off, as of this week all 3 are trending upwards nicely

these guys are established and not going anywhere. pot stocks are way more volatile and run by criminals. big tobacco is too but they are the guys who pay other criminals to get their hands dirty :)

The biggest issue with pot stocks at the moment is that it’s readily available for cheap on the black market. Until that is eliminated (never) the legal weed companies will have a hard time being profitable.

The biggest issue with pot stocks at the moment is that it’s readily available for cheap on the black market. Until that is eliminated (never) the legal weed companies will have a hard time being profitable.
naw, if that were true then everyone would be distilling their own liquor by and large

the big boys are just waiting for it to be feds off limits and they will complete their cartels by buying up the larger farms and operations

ask me why i own stock in altria, Philip moris international, and british american tobacco :)

Back
Top Bottom