• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Litmus test

So you're a fan of Columbus?
Are you denying MLK was a philanderer and a plagiarist or worse? Surely not?
Now, the fact he was human does not diminish his civil rights work. Nor does the fact his POLITICAL holiday does not make him saint.
:crazy:

FYI.......He was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize . No one has to defend MLK from the beliefs of trump deplorables.

:crazy:

FYI.......He was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize . No one has to defend MLK from the beliefs of trump deplorables.
So you don't deny it, great.
What EXACTLY does the meaningless NPP have to do with him being a philanderer and a plagiarist? Or someone who apparently enjoyed watching a woman getting raped?
"Trump deplorable". :lol:. It appears you know as much about me as you do MLK.

It's come to the point where I'm looking at the least liberal state to move so I can raise my children with the least radical outside influence.

I've spoken with a few men that have had their children misguided after spending a few years out of the home by liberal philosophy. It's become a corrupt atmosphere of what's right & wrong with society.
I think the least liberal state is South Georgia. Most anyplace south of the Macon Dixon Line. Y'all Atlanta area guys should come take a look at our flatlands.

Back
Top Bottom