• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LISTENING TO A WHIP OR WILL

Also this reminds me of times as a kid camping out in a tent on the river with my family on all nite fishing trips.. couldn’t afford to satay in a motel but a tent was just awesome.. camp fire , Beenie weenie’s, hot dogs on a stick with loaf bread for a bun... never had a worry back then but I’m sure my mom did.. but I grew up to be a good man.. at least I think so anyways

Also this reminds me of times as a kid camping out in a tent on the river with my family on all nite fishing trips.. couldn’t afford to satay in a motel but a tent was just awesome.. camp fire , Beenie weenie’s, hot dogs on a stick with loaf bread for a bun... never had a worry back then but I’m sure my mom did.. but I grew up to be a good man.. at least I think so anyways
That is good stuff right there.

I was on my back porch about 30 minutes ago listening to some whiporwills myself thinking about what peaceful sound it was.......then a hoot owl started hootin 20 yards from me and it was LOUD! then some of his buddies back in the creek bottom started up and they just talked and talked.
That’s just awesome

Back
Top Bottom