• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Limited major question

What grain weight is better for limited minor?

Votes: 4 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I’m going to start shooting uspsa regularly next year and I was wondering what most like either 165 or 180 grain???? I will be shooting a PT Honcho and I know it will take some trial an error but I’m sure my ODT fam can start me off right with some advice!

180 seems the most popular followed by 200. The equipment surveys released after Nationals usually have this sort of info. So it can give an idea as to gear trends in certain divisions.

The small amount of dabbling I did in Limited last year I preferred the 180 in a 2011.

180 seems the most popular followed by 200. The equipment surveys released after Nationals usually have this sort of info. So it can give an idea as to gear trends in certain divisions.

The small amount of dabbling I did in Limited last year I preferred the 180 in a 2011.
I will look into that survey thank you

I will look into that survey thank you
They release it for each Nationals match in the USPSA Front Sight magazine and usually on their FB page. I couldn't easily find any from last year and since this year's Limited Nats just happened it hasn't been out yet I don't think.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back in the day I used these 220gr Todd Jarrett bullets. They were so heavy it did not take much powder to push them to make major. I may still have some of them around.

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-11_11-17-7.png
    upload_2020-11-11_11-17-7.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom