• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like we need another reason not to eat at McDonalds

I couldn’t figure out why the conveyor belt wasn’t covered with plexiglass? I did do some work for place that made cookies for a big grocery store brand. Rats had eat holes in the bags of flour and chocolate. I can’t believe so called health inspectors let this kind of stuff pass??
They dont let it pass to an extent because there are tolerances. If you want 100% in a manufacturing environment the end consumer would be paying double or triple the cost. A loaf of bread would be damn near $15.
I did a shutdown at the Kellogg plant on fulton industrial years back where they make waffles. It was surprisingly not that bad, but still gross and that smell is forever ingrained in my head.

Haven't had a meal at McDonalds in 35+ years.
Me neither. That experiment where their hamburger never rotted after 14 years was enough to make sure I never ate there again......Ever!

• Haha
Reactions: Nat
Or....you could go to BeeKay where the breffuss burritos be so goot the help cain't stop bitin' em before they wrap em up....
20211129_083504.jpg

stopped at a McD for a quick fix. Went thru drive thru and came up to pay window. There sat the laziest ****ing human ever. Ok go on to pick up window and there sat a sorrier mother ****er than at the pay window. Axed what we ordered. Left and I told my son, "that my man was the last trip ever to McD."

I went to the McD's in Suwanee, my Sandwich had chewed gum in it. Never, ever, ever eating at McD's again.

Back
Top Bottom