• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like we need another reason not to eat at McDonalds

I had to do some work in a place that made the buns for McDonald’s. While I was there I saw dust falling from the rafters. I ended up having to climb up there to pull power and saw rats running the rafters that was directly over the conveyor belt that the buns travels on. A good chance rat droppings and piss was falling on those buns. I said I would never eat at McDonald’s after that!
They used to run commercials claiming that they went out of there way to do business with black owned companies and vendors whenever they could. It was something like Black 24/7.com or close to that. So of course I took from that bull**** that they don't want or need my Cracker money. On top of that there is nothing they serve that does not give me horrible indigestion. Seriously, their food is modified institutional grade garbage. There is a very good reason why it's THAT cheap.

Hell, that’s any bakery. If there’s food, there’s rats. Most of ‘em get fished out of the vats, though.
I couldn’t figure out why the conveyor belt wasn’t covered with plexiglass? I did do some work for place that made cookies for a big grocery store brand. Rats had eat holes in the bags of flour and chocolate. I can’t believe so called health inspectors let this kind of stuff pass??

Back
Top Bottom