• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

I'm not a big automotive guy, but would this fit a 5.3?

Is this relevant?

So that's manufactured by GM and rolls off their assembly line? What problem with manufacturer support are you having trouble with dude?

You think the aftermarket couldn't produce 3G? They could do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't FCC controlled and uber expensive to maintain.

yep, in same boat, 74 years old and a flip phone is all I need. I need it to make a phone call, nothing more, nothing less.
People still call people on telephones? The only time my phone rings it’s work related. I wish calling were not an option.

Just bought my son a carbureted rancher for Christmas. Teaching him to use a choke reminds me how nice fuel injection is.

Did not read the literal definition of Analogy that I posted above?
If you had you would see that it is a resemblance based on a particular aspect of two otherwise unlike things.
YOU are focused on them having to be similar in multiple aspects but that's not how an analogy works.
I think you need to go back to school and learn how analogies work before trying to say I don't.
Guess the answer is yes then...

After being on this site for a while, I have realized there are a significant number of people on here that are infinitely smarter than I.

I've also realized there are a lot of small minds.

You think the aftermarket couldn't produce 3G? They could do it in a heartbeat if it wasn't FCC controlled and uber expensive to maintain.

You're providing your own counter arguments and don't seem to realize it.

Look, I'm not saying ending 3g was the wrong thing to do. It was probably it's time.

I'm only saying you had a crappy analogy.

You're providing your own counter arguments and don't seem to realize it.

Look, I'm not saying ending 3g was the wrong thing to do. It was probably it's time.

I'm only saying you had a crappy analogy.
Life and a box of chocolates only have one thing in common, you never know what you're gonna get.
Guess that's a bad one too since they only really have one aspect in common and not multiple ones.

Life and a box of chocolates only have one thing in common, you never know what you're gonna get.
Guess that's a bad one too since they only really have one aspect in common and not multiple ones.

I believe you're getting metaphors and analogies mixed up now... care to throw in a simile for extra points?

Can I quote you? "thanks for playing".

You don't seem to be very good at this.

I believe you're getting metaphors and analogies mixed up now... care to throw in a simile for extra points?

Can I quote you? "thanks for playing".

You don't seem to be very good at this.
Screenshot_20211228-203846.png

You are close, but still wrong.

Back
Top Bottom