• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

Dammit!!!
USER.509c2893-c226-41e5-884f-9e973c4bb611.jpeg

This is not news or unexpected.... 3G is old technology. It's been well known for years it was going away. Were you upset they did away with the crank phones too? It's called progress.

Why would this be the same as a vaccine mandate anyway? Nobody is forcing you to carry a cell phone.
I still have my crank phone.

No, not a good analogy.

Still have the option to use a carb if desired for what ever reason. No option to still use 3g if desired.....i.e. those still with 3g game cameras...

So again, not a good analogy.
You can still use your 3g phone on wifi for whatever reason. Just not supported by manufacturers 3G towers. Hence good analogy.

Thanks for playing.

You can still use your 3g phone on wifi for whatever reason. Just not supported by manufacturers 3G towers. Hence good analogy.

Thanks for playing.
Wow, this is really going over your head.

Guess I'm not surprised based on your past commentary.

So, to reiterate, really bad analogy. How would a 3g camera still be used?

Wow, this is really going over your head.

Guess I'm not surprised based on your past commentary.

So, to reiterate, really bad analogy. How would a 3g camera still be used?
So call up GM and ask them to build you a carburetor for a 2021 5.3.
If it wasn't for aftermarket manufacturers that carburetor would be worthless the moment it failed because there's no support.
The only difference here is they are doing just that and stopping support and there is no aftermarket manufacturers to provide support.

Analogy; a comparison of two otherwise unlike things based on resemblance of a particular aspect.

Tell e how a manufacturer stopping support of 3G and a manufacturer stopping support of a carburetor is different base on the above definition of an analogy.
Manufacturer support is the resemblance, 3G and carburetors are not alike.

...3G and carburetors are not alike.
You said it.

You're focusing on a single variable. Stopping access to the 3g networks with no viable alternatives available for existing devices still using them is not the same as no longer producing carburetors, when there are a significant number of options available for people to still use equipment that requires a carb over fuel injection.

Open your mind to more than one variable or characteristic.

I've always thought leftist are excellent single variable thinkers. They don't look at the big picture from more than one angle.

Are you a leftist?

You said it.

You're focusing on a single variable. Stopping access to the 3g networks with no viable alternatives available for existing devices still using them is not the same as no longer producing carburetors, when there are a significant number of options available for people to still use equipment that requires a carb over fuel injection.

Open your mind to more than one variable or characteristic.

I've always thought leftist are excellent single variable thinkers. They don't look at the big picture from more than one angle.

Are you a leftist?
Did not read the literal definition of Analogy that I posted above?
If you had you would see that it is a resemblance based on a particular aspect of two otherwise unlike things.
YOU are focused on them having to be similar in multiple aspects but that's not how an analogy works.
I think you need to go back to school and learn how analogies work before trying to say I don't.

Back
Top Bottom