• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

Forced booster? Yall will find any reason to bitch about that stupid shot. 3G is outdated 20 year old technology. Thats about like saying auto manufactures forced fuel injection on you because carburetors are outdated and inefficient.

Yall say the same thing about dial up being just fine compared to wifi?
Can you bleat any louder?

Can you bleat any louder?
Can yall bitch any louder? Every day on here its the same ****. Covid shot this, covid shot that, government out to get me this, AiNt GoNnA gEt My GuNs. Like do yall ever get tired of complaining about the same ****ing thing every day? Worse than a damn hair salon on here lately.

Get it or dont get it noone gives a **** but for the love of god stfu about it.

I dont know what this means for me. I know our cell coverage sucks in Ellaville. I dont know that phasing out 3G will be noticed. I guess this is like a rotory phone or leaded gasoline. We just have to change with the times and roll with it.

OP they have to refine the ways in which they track our every move , big brother.

however regarding upkeep of out dated. , older technology our company is faced with a $30,000,000 software upgrade now…. Old stuff is no longer maintained

Can yall bitch any louder? Every day on here its the same ****. Covid shot this, covid shot that, government out to get me this, AiNt GoNnA gEt My GuNs. Like do yall ever get tired of complaining about the same ****ing thing every day? Worse than a damn hair salon on here lately.

Get it or dont get it noone gives a **** but for the love of god stfu about it.
This is why I no longer log on to facebook. I wish there was a way to hide words on hear. I would block political and covid related post. I know Im not going to change anyone's opinion and they will not change mine. I come here to hide from the world.

You will be forced to but a new phone if your old phone operates on 3G. Cell companies shutting down their 3G networks in 2022.
This is not news or unexpected.... 3G is old technology. It's been well known for years it was going away. Were you upset they did away with the crank phones too? It's called progress.

Why would this be the same as a vaccine mandate anyway? Nobody is forcing you to carry a cell phone.

The analogy is there because its no longer supported by manufactures because it was replaced by something better.
No, not a good analogy.

Still have the option to use a carb if desired for what ever reason. No option to still use 3g if desired.....i.e. those still with 3g game cameras...

So again, not a good analogy.

Back
Top Bottom