• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Like a Forced booster shot for your cell phone

Yall being a bunch of old farts that hate and fear change or anything that even slightly inconveniences you or makes you do something you dont want to do.
Bingo! That’s me. Shouldn’t have to be inconvenienced.
Introduce new stuff for the short-attention-span generations raised on video games, leave us old luddite curmudgeons the f alone.

Bingo! That’s me. Shouldn’t have to be inconvenienced.
Introduce new stuff for the short-attention-span generations raised on video games, leave us old luddite curmudgeons the f alone.
Thats a contradiction. I can spend hours deep diving and reading into the lore a lot of games are based on. Yall just love using that as a scape goat. How many hours have yall spent glued to country western tv shows or listening to music?
Dont forget, your generation helped raise that generation.

Thats a contradiction. I can spend hours deep diving and reading into the lore a lot of games are based on. Yall just love using that as a scape goat. How many hours have yall spent glued to country western tv shows or listening to music?
Dont forget, your generation helped raise that generation.
Or lack there of.. but he's younger than me so I think its the generation before his/mine...

Well sort of different but same as with vaccines. You will be forced to but a new phone if your old phone operates on 3G. Cell companies shutting down their 3G networks in 2022.

You should try turning off 4g lte and wifi on your phone and try browsing this website or doing anything on 3g.

Back
Top Bottom