• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

^^^That's really BAD advice(may even be illegal)..Ignore that.^^^

Yes, he should just accept some quacks diagnosis of "ADHD" and hide the rest of his life. Let's listen to the guy with the Dunce Hat. :wacko:

"bad advice"? Oh the irony.

And NO, It's absolutely not illegal to keep that to yourself. Like others have said, MEPS will process you including a physical and mental eval.

Interesting.

My mom is currently taking her real estate licensing...again. She sold real estate 30 years ago, but let it lapse. She told me there is nothing about credit to get the license. If you work under a broker (most agents do), they take the risk and make sure your paperwork is how it is supposed to be. You are there to show the houses and make sure the initial paperwork is correct. There is more to it than that, but thats the gist of it.

My mom is currently taking her real estate licensing...again. She sold real estate 30 years ago, but let it lapse. She told me there is nothing about credit to get the license. If you work under a broker (most agents do), they take the risk and make sure your paperwork is how it is supposed to be. You are there to show the houses and make sure the initial paperwork is correct. There is more to it than that, but thats the gist of it.
Thank you so much

You seem to be doing just fine young fella. Going to school and working is a step in the right direction until you figure it out. For some of us, it takes time but I appreciate that you are being proactive and productive. Drive on.

Best choice i ever made was to take a few years off from school after graduating High School to try and find what I wanted to do. Growing up I enjoyed automotive and working on stuff but quickly found after getting a job at a shop that it was way more work for not enough money than i was wanting to do. Ended up starting college for supply chain but changed to construction. I graduated in December 2019 after 5 years. Im 25. No one cares how old you are or how long it took so long as you finish.

DO a four year stretch in the ARMED SERVICES, what you need is some direction, some responsibility, and what it is to have a schedule, and how it is to work, in other words, a boot up your butt, and an authority to have to give accountability to an authority figure who will hold you to it.

Harsh yes, but truthful, can't soft-soap its just facts and when you get out you can get your education paid for either college or a technical school and have a direction to proceed in...

simple suggestion to strongly consider now get up off your assets and start getting it done...

Back
Top Bottom