• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

Sell everything you own, and go see the world. I started in Europe but once i hit asia...it was all over after that.

Something in me never would have came out if I didnt get out and explore.

Who knows? You might not ever come back. That’s went through my head countless times.

Do that, and then wonder how to get a gig back home. Lots of opportunities for people that want to learn things and work hard.

Check out building trades jobs (sheetmetal, service mechanics, pipefitters, control men, elevator men) All those gigs can make over 100k a year easy.

This guy here has had opportunities here that a lot of us didn’t have at his age. BE AN ADULT SUCK IT UP AND GET UP GET OUT AND GET SOMETHING! YOUR GIRL PROBABLY LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK! ONLY YOU CAN PULL YOURSELF UP!
Again. Not the case. Clearly I admitted to much in this thread. Being single is far from the problem at hand. But thank you for the input.

This guy here has had opportunities here that a lot of us didn’t have at his age. BE AN ADULT SUCK IT UP AND GET UP GET OUT AND GET SOMETHING! YOUR GIRL PROBABLY LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK! ONLY YOU CAN PULL YOURSELF UP!
This would have been a better post than what you first said, because what you first said was BS. That's clearly not why he came here. The bit about his GF wasn't even in his OP and was a cheap shot on your part.

You have got to me absolutely ****ting me with this b.s. How fubar is this site for allowing this even to happen. Life advice?

You have got to me absolutely ****ting me with this b.s. How fubar is this site for allowing this even to happen. Life advice?
You’re the last person I want to hear from on this matter after making multiple deals with me on your P320 and backing out. This section is titled “mens health” is it not? Does reaching out to the older, wiser, more life experienced folks of ODT not count? Maybe you could learn a thing or two from this thread about honesty and keeping your word. Give it a read! Thanks for your input.

I do believe faith plays a big role in your quest. ( im not always great at setting good examples with some of my posts here, but we arent discussing me right now) Not only faith in the lord but most importantly you have absoultely got to find faith in yourself. Im not seeing a lot of that with what you are telling us so far. When it comes right down to it, you are the only person in this world thats going to keep you alive,fed,happy,sad,or anything in between. If you dont believe in your self, and figure out your strengths and weaknesses,how are you going to sell yourself to someone who might employ you.Or give a great referral. Confidence is like a billboard to those around you. You have what it takes to succeed inside of your brain. You just got to believe in yourself and be determined not to settle for anything less than the goals you wish to achieve. You can do it. But you have to want it bad enough to make it happen. Because no one is gonna give it to you. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom