• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Life Advice?

Another thought about the time you spend on the job. If you have the right attitude, a lot of the joy you would get from your work is based in pride of how well you do it, not what you are actually doing. Regardless of what it is, do your job very well and you will feel a lot better about doing it at all. You're also very likely to get offered promotion and higher pay.

ODT life advice: Join the military, where your employer has more debt than you can imagine, fights over whether or not to pay you every year, will experiment on you, will sell your life to bankers and kill you for oil.

But hey, I heard that once you get injured fighting their corporate wars the VA takes good care of you for life.

ODT life advice: Join the military, where your employer has more debt than you can imagine, fights over whether or not to pay you every year, will experiment on you, will sell your life to bankers and kill you for oil.

But hey, I heard that once you get injured fighting their corporate wars the VA takes good care of you for life.
Are you alright? - Don't forget to take your medicine... lol

College was never even a thought for me. Barely escaped high school. I got into construction out of high school and then became a fireman. Tons of fun, destroying s***, cheeky shenanigans, seeing “interesting” things and sometimes helping people. Not a bad gig if you don’t mind seeing, smelling and/or touching nasty stuff at times. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom