• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Liberty Mountain Tents?

above_all

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
May be an a-hole, but not 100% a dick.
411   0
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Liberty Mountain tents?

I've looked around the internet, but can't find much about them. Anyone have experience? They make a series of tents called Radama (1, 2, 3).

Just would like any info you might have.

Thanks

A bit too new for my tastes. They may be great but when it comes to gear as important as my shelter outdoors I lean toward brands w/ established track records of excellent quality & performance.

My North Face, Sierra Designs.& Marmot tents have lasted a long time & are still going strong even after years of regular use back when I was hiking a lot. Ironically all of them are airing out from when my teenage son & friends took them out recently.

Between Ebay, Campmor, Craigslist, & SierraTradingPost more well-known brands can be bought for the same & even lower prices than what the one you mentioned goes for.

A bit too new for my tastes. They may be great but when it comes to gear as important as my shelter outdoors I lean toward brands w/ established track records of excellent quality & performance.

My North Face, Sierra Designs.& Marmot tents have lasted a long time & are still going strong even after years of regular use back when I was hiking a lot. Ironically all of them are airing out from when my teenage son & friends took them out recently.

Between Ebay, Campmor, Craigslist, & SierraTradingPost more well-known brands can be bought for the same & even lower prices than what the one you mentioned goes for.

I swear, the Glock knives will arrive soon! :redface:

What about the Midori line from Eureka? The poles are shorter than most. I like the Midori 3 because it has two doors and two vestibules. If you split the tent between two people, it's only about 3.25 lbs per person. I picked up a new one for $125 at Christmas from Cabela's ($149.99 less $25 coupon) and am trying to decide whether to keep it.

Back
Top Bottom