• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that has lost my busniess forever

It would be great if we could walk in gun stores, heck any kind of store, and have a great selection of anything we want and super low prices. But that is just not the reality we live in right now and may never again. If you think you can do a better job of running the business than they are go ask the owner if they will sell it to you. Or invest a couple of million and open one across the street.

It would be great if we could walk in gun stores, heck any kind of store, and have a great selection of anything we want and super low prices. But that is just not the reality we live in right now and may never again. If you think you can do a better job of running the business than they are go ask the owner if they will sell it to you. Or invest a couple of million and open one across the street.
LOL, asking the poors to open a retail gunshop. That's rich.

LOL, asking the poors to open a retail gunshop. That's rich.
People who order a holster on Amazon because it is $2 cheaper than their neighborhood dealer then gripe because the guy has to charge what is probably a very fair mark up on ammo get on my last nerve. Pay it or don’t,

I learned my lesson in 2013. I gave away a brick of Lapua Match ammo (.22LR). Didn't even get a "**** you" note from the recipient.

i gave away a brick of 22 to a local guy the other day, he was very thankful. Evidently his young daughter is enjoying her new 10/22 she got for Christmas.

of course I donated a gun for a holster maker, he didn’t even respond to a “how you doing” pm.

Back
Top Bottom