• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that aren’t price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do that. I don't care. Just don't run to your safe spaces and demand that Mods silence me if I post up better deals than you are offering. Competition is part of a free market.

Read a book some time! :-)

It sounds like you might be shilling for these companies. If so what are the companies giving you in return for posting their supposedly good deals? Discounts? Free merchandise? :confused2:

And please don't run to your safe space and demand that Mods silence me because it's a free market, and I should be able to ask these questions...

Drop the whole taking advantage of some poor sap narrative. It doesn’t work like that. This is an internet forum. If you are on here, you have access to the internet. And know how to do an internet search for an item you want. To say someone is uneducated about the market and others are taking advantage of them by listing something on here for prices higher than you agree with is about the dumbest thing I've heard on here in quite a while. That says a lot. You've pieced together your own rickety ass high horse to sit on, completely ignoring anything that doesn't fit within your own construction of how things work.

Read your own post, if you want to read something dumb. Charge whatever you like. But I will continue to post good deals and sources with much better prices. If I have to accept your dumb prices, then you have to accept my posting better ones. Freedom works both ways...

Read your own post, if you want to read something dumb. Charge whatever you like. But I will continue to post good deals and sources with much better prices. If I have to accept your dumb prices, then you have to accept my posting better ones. Freedom works both ways...

So are you getting anything from these companies for posting their good deals??? I mean anyone who goes through this much trouble must be getting something for their efforts right...

It's a free market so I have a right to ask these questions and make these ASSumptions. It's a free market after all...

Once again, constructing your own little world out of only what supports your argument. Even if it's a complete lie. Post deals all day long. Hell, maybe you'll find something I want. And since you continue to accuse me, please go find all of this ammo I've listed at "ridiculous" prices, or an $800 glock, or anything similar. At some loint, you may pull your head out of your own ass long enough to realize that you are barking up the wrong tree. But, I'll give it to you that pulling your head out of your ass is a very difficult feat when it's shoved up past your shouldered and you are struggling to keep on top of such a weak high horse that you have constructed

SirBannedAlot SirBannedAlot , how are people, shopping for something on an online forum, a poor, uneducated sap when they can easy check the market via that same internet that they are using to shop? At some point, the buyer has responsibility in their own education, and there is no excuse to have a lack of said education with the internet in their hands.

Lets make this easy. If anyone on here or anyone you know want to price check things, a small list of places to check:

Ammoseek.com
Gundeals.com
Grabagun.com
Gunbroker.com

There is your quick view of the market.

You listed all the places that are known for price gouging. LOL

And you forgot Cheaper Than Dirt! Best ammo prices around! haha

Don't worry, ODT is well on it's way to being the smaller, less successful GunBroker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom