• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lever gun jamming

hunterofopportunity

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
8   0
Reaction score
I have a Revelation model 205, 30-30, which crosses to a Mossberg. It shoot great as a single shot, but it jams when you try and load another round quickly. My question is, can this be fixed or is it something to live with.

I have a Revelation model 205, 30-30, which crosses to a Mossberg. It shoot great as a single shot, but it jams when you try and load another round quickly. My question is, can this be fixed or is it something to live with.
There’s a sma
there’s a small screw behind loading port make sure it’s tight ...if loose it lets the flat loading gate spring bulge inward and jam up the lever.. common on all marlin lever actions

There’s a sma

there’s a small screw behind loading port make sure it’s tight ...if loose it lets the flat loading gate spring bulge inward and jam up the lever.. common on all marlin lever actions

^ what he said . Had this same problem about 5am one morning before heading to the deer stand . First issue was with it not cycling , then lever locked in the open position and would not close . Had to tighten srew.

does it do it with all ammo?

Hornady leverution causes some issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does it do it with all ammo?

Hornady leverution causes some issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he’s correct on leverlution ammo cause problems in some lever guns as length of round is important as it stops next round from coming out mag tube until lifter catches it

Back
Top Bottom