• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20

BHJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
37   0
Reaction score
Leupold mark AR 1.5-4x20
This is a Great little scope. I got the 1.5-4x20. Lots of eye relief and works great on low power for fast both eyes open rapid target acquisition. It's perfect for an AR15 carbine. Bright and clear it also has enough power to plink targets at 100 and should be great for center of mass targets much further. It's light and compact and comes with either a mil dot or fine duplex recticle. It fits great,looks great and works great on my flattop AR15 16"carbine. They also come in higher magnification ranges for different applications such as varmint rifles. If you're looking for an AR optic you owe it to yourself to check these out.
Thanks Leupold for another great product
BHJ

This is The United States Of America where almost anything you can imagine has a price. If I can legally double my money Yes I'll sell you mine.
Had mine ordered from my local gun shop. It was there in a couple of days. A bargain at under $300.I usually like to check out goods before I order them but I bought it based on past experience with Leupold and their reputation. I wasn't disappointed.The last time I was in Bullseye in Lawrenceville they had one on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom