• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see pictures of your off-road rides

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
jeeps, ATV, UTV, etc. post them up. I'll start with my newest ride. I sold my Polaris Ranger and ended up with a Kawasaki Mule pro FXT eps.

IMG_1686.JPG

jeeps, ATV, UTV, etc. post them up. I'll start with my newest ride. I sold my Polaris Ranger and ended up with a Kawasaki Mule pro FXT eps.

View attachment 2329308
The Kawasaki Pro Fxt is on my "dream" list. I have a 2014 Polaris Ranger 570 midsize with PS with completely enclosed cab, winch, engine mud guards and winch. I have a small farm and I really do like the transfer bed on the Pro that allows for 6 or 3 passengers and a longer bed for feed, hay, etc... Also my wife has ALS and she how has a hard time getting into and out of the midsize 570. Been thinking about selling my Polaris and seeing what kind of deal I may can get on a Kawasaki Pro. Would like to save a few bucks by getting a real good used one, 2016-2019.
Where did you get your Pro ride? Sure is a nice one.

The Kawasaki Pro Fxt is on my "dream" list. I have a 2014 Polaris Ranger 570 midsize with PS with completely enclosed cab, winch, engine mud guards and winch. I have a small farm and I really do like the transfer bed on the Pro that allows for 6 or 3 passengers and a longer bed for feed, hay, etc... Also my wife has ALS and she how has a hard time getting into and out of the midsize 570. Been thinking about selling my Polaris and seeing what kind of deal I may can get on a Kawasaki Pro. Would like to save a few bucks by getting a real good used one, 2016-2019.
Where did you get your Pro ride? Sure is a nice one.

I bought mine at Capital Cycle in Macon. There are a few nice used ones on Facebook's Marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom