Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Kansas City

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • Texas

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Carolinas

Votes: 20 29.9%

• Total voters
As a texan, this state has some of the most pitiful barbeque I've ever tasted. With the Carolina vinegar sauce, dry, tough pork, and Brunswick stew that varies from "ok" to flavorless, I can't say I like any of it, save for Righteous que and d and ds in east point. Anyone know a spot that might change my mind?
Daddy D’z. Memorial Ave, I think.

Anything that depends on gobs of sugary sauce is not going to be in the top tier for me. So I voted Kansas City.

Also, I have never had great barbecue in Georgia. Not saying there isn't any, but I haven't had it yet.

Anything that depends on gobs of sugary sauce is not going to be in the top tier for me. So I voted Kansas City.

Also, I have never had great barbecue in Georgia. Not saying there isn't any, but I haven't had it yet.
I've never found GA to be a hot spot of BBQ like say, NC.

That said, one place I can heartedly recommend is Royal BBQ in downtown Crawford GA.

Family owned, and I've haven't had anything there that was bad.

Biggest knock is that it's only open Thurs - Sat.

BIG PLUS, a lot of BBQ joints serve a 3 oz portion as a sandwich, Royal heaps it on.

Reactions: GFB
For all you anti-Ga BBQ naysayers; there was a marathon of BBQ Pitmasters on last night. They started w/ 18 competitors from the 5 BBQ regions and then a Wild Card. A guy from Ga won the $50k prize. And considering that Myron Nixon is the winningest competitor in the BBQ world... :behindsofa::boink:

32d432c8e473282a5e4939e74cf2a6ef.jpg

I don't have a dollar amount...for me, its mainly "how much am/can I sped this time" food stuffs....I'm trying for a one year supply....been buying since 2016....don't want to get it all at once...little by little.....HOWEVER this past year, everything went COVID crazy, so, I did not get much...it either wasn't there, or, they are now getting prices that are unreasonable....this is a great read!!! It has a lot of good advice....they also have a store off Mountain Industrial

What, who names their kid Allah akbar????

For all you anti-Ga BBQ naysayers; there was a marathon of BBQ Pitmasters on last night. They started w/ 18 competitors from the 5 BBQ regions and then a Wild Card. A guy from Ga won the $50k prize. And considering that Myron Nixon is the winningest competitor in the BBQ world... :behindsofa::boink:
#sliving !!!

Back
Top Bottom