• Forest Park

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Stone Mountain

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like La Parilla but I don't think they really have a spot in there for us to all eat together. Anyone know of a good mexican place around there that could seat 10-20 people together with the small chance of more showing up?

OS. The Marietta store by the square is small. The one out Dallas Hwy by the Publix is pretty good sized and they have a large area of just tables. I've been in there on Sunday evenings and seen tables set up with about twelve people .

Well , for those of us on the east side Marietta, Sandy Springs, Forest Park and even Stone Mountain are anywhere from 1 hour to 1.5 hrs one way. So I’ll have to wait till y’all are ready to come out to God’s country.
Like Athens, Madison or such...

As a side note I think Taco Tuesday is a great idea. My best friend lives on a ranch in Wyoming and the only place to eat nearby is a hole-in-the -wall bar named the Shamrock. It’s only open on Tuesday and Friday...and its called Taco Tuesday...go figure.

People drive up to fifty miles for the event! Includes horseshoe, roping and pool contests...sometimes arm wrestling :very_drunk:

https://www.facebook.com/Shamrock-Saloon-201747883171443/?fref=ts

Back
Top Bottom