Votes: 64 63.4%
  • Stone Mountain

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Stockbridge

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Newnan

Votes: 14 13.9%

• Total voters
I am taking the day off just for this. I want to hang out with the retired old guy's to get a glimpse into retirement. Do you old guy's start the day at Cracker Barrel for the senior breakfast specials? Or do you prefer Denny's? Will I need a AARP card?
I think the "Dead Peter Club" official meetings are held at Hardee's during breakfast hours.

I am taking the day off just for this. I want to hang out with the retired old guy's to get a glimpse into retirement. Do you old guy's start the day at Cracker Barrel for the senior breakfast specials? Or do you prefer Denny's? Will I need a AARP card?
if you are a ***** you might need a card

So, I went to breakfast at The Diner this morning. Food's good, but the place is just so dark and dated.
Went and hit a half-dozen Mex joints in Buford. Went in, checked for space, lighting, service.
For those voting tacos, my choice would be Pueblo Maya on Buford Hwy (33 Buford Village Way, Ste 311). Problem.. doesn't open 'til 11:00.
pueblomaya.com
'Course, there's always the senile citizen's lunch spot of choice, The Golden Corral.
(Git thet seenyore dis count)
Just my thoughts, feel free to berate, laugh, and/or help me see the light.

I like that idea. I called them and made a reservation for 12:30 on Tuesday April 10th. I'll update the first post with all the info.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom