• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

Attachments

• F7EDDFDE-2CC1-40EB-B224-1A64406D2389.png
    F7EDDFDE-2CC1-40EB-B224-1A64406D2389.png
    662.1 KB · Views: 23
Its strange to me how fanatical you guys are for the keto diet completely ignoring what actually makes it work yet you guys lack the confidence to actually post your own results and instead take to insults because I dont reaffirm your own beliefs. Just constant deflections and stubbornness. I dont understand the insults if you cant even back your own beliefs.

Posting a picture of an anabolic abuser proves keto diets work?
Science proves the keto diet works. From weight loss, to reversing type II diabetes, getting people off blood pressure medication, totally getting rid of seizures for epileptic people, prevention of Alzheimer's disease, and countless other health benefits.

Science proves the keto diet works. From weight loss, to reversing type II diabetes, getting people off blood pressure medication, totally getting rid of seizures for epileptic people, prevention of Alzheimer's disease, and countless other health benefits.
I never disputed thst the keto diet works for glucose management. But you know what also helps even more than the keto diet in all of those departments?

Eating a normal caloric intake with balanced macros.

You are acting like I'm flat out saying the keto diet does absolutely nothing. What i have continually been saying is that keto is a big form of diminishing returns when COMPARED AGAINST A PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM

If you're someone who will refuse to manage what they eat or dont have the will power to workout and youre the type to work a desk job and live mostly sedentary then sure keto is FINE. BUT its absolutely worthless against an ACTUAL healthy lifestyle and should not be advocated as the end all be all for weight loss or cell regeneration.

Its strange to me how fanatical you guys are for the keto diet completely ignoring what actually makes it work yet you guys lack the confidence to actually post your own results and instead take to insults because I dont reaffirm your own beliefs. Just constant deflections and stubbornness. I dont understand the insults if you cant even back your own beliefs.

we are the odt left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never disputed thst the keto diet works for glucose management. But you know what also helps even more than the keto diet in all of those departments?

Eating a normal caloric intake with balanced macros.

You are acting like I'm flat out saying the keto diet does absolutely nothing. What i have continually been saying is that keto is a big form of diminishing returns when COMPARED AGAINST A PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE PROGRAM

Cool story bro.

Back
Top Bottom