• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

So if you're anything like me, a diet with no pizza is a deal breaker. So of course we needed to see if there was a keto friendly pizza. Happy to report there is! Here is the recipe, crust made with almond flour and mozzarella. The picture is our actual result. It was absolutely delicious and came together in 20 minutes: https://gimmedelicious.com/keto-pizza/

View attachment 3333974

The ketolicious crusts are great and you can buy them ready to bake

Most of the major supermarket chains now carry "G.Hughes" brand sugar free sauces. A lot of different flavors of BBQ sauce, ketchup, honey mustard and dipping sauces. They just introduced "Famous Clucking" dipping sauce, which is a dead ringer for Chick Fil A sauce. Chick Fil A sauce: 7g carbs per serving. G. Huges: 1g carbs per serving.

https://www.ghughessugarfree.com/

Fortunately Keto allows us our beloved Bourbon (always in moderation), Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert got your ice cream and sissy seltzers to replace beer. Should be good to go this weekend.

Update: Week 1 for me, started out at 219.4, today 214.2. Not bad for week one. NO CHEATING at all!

upload_2021-7-2_19-39-1.png

Fortunately Keto allows us our beloved Bourbon (always in moderation), Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert got your ice cream and sissy seltzers to replace beer. Should be good to go this weekend.

Update: Week 1 for me, started out at 219.4, today 214.2. Not bad for week one. NO CHEATING at all!

View attachment 3337238

That's awesome man. If you stick to it, keeping your daily net carb intake very low, you'll shred a ton of weight fast but expect a slight Plateau after a couple weeks. A lot of the early weight loss is water weight. I hit a plateau early where I didn't lose weight for about two weeks despite sticking to a strict keto diet, but stuck to it and it started shredding off again.

I'm trying to get rid of these last 15-20 pounds now, and it's getting tougher so I've given up all alcohol and started a little weight training.

my brother did the keto. pee sticks and all. boy did he lose weight. and fast. he was fat again 20 minutes after he gave it up tho.

Something to remember is the first 15 or so pounds is all water weight loss. When you go back even if to a healthy diet with carbs you will put those pounds right back on. No way around it.

Be careful everyone with the "keto Friendly" stuff. Make sure you are counting all of you macros. A lot of the things that are keto friendly are only that if you only have one serving and have no other carbs for the day.

There is 2 types of keto diet. To lose weight fast stay under 20 ish grams of carbs. Then there's the keto lifestyle diet which is around 50 grams of carbs. You won't really lose weight at 50 carbs per day but it allows a little more sustainable diet for day to day living. Also be careful with all of the "sugary" substitutes. They can be dangerous if you eat them to often. Also if you have to much sugar alcohols stay close to a bathroom.

That's awesome man. If you stick to it, keeping your daily net carb intake very low, you'll shred a ton of weight fast but expect a slight Plateau after a couple weeks. A lot of the early weight loss is water weight. I hit a plateau early where I didn't lose weight for about two weeks despite sticking to a strict keto diet, but stuck to it and it started shredding off again.

I'm trying to get rid of these last 15-20 pounds now, and it's getting tougher so I've given up all alcohol and started a little weight training.
Keep it up brother! Thanks for the tip on the Rebel "ice cream". The chocolate ones are way better than the vanilla ones texture and taste wise.

Back
Top Bottom