• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

No regular beers. When I drink now it's those sissy seltzers beers with one carb or less. Or red wine which only has a few carbs per glass.

Alcohol ain't helping weight loss or health goals one way or the other but I don't drink during the weekdays and don't drink that much on the weekends and keep it as low carb as possible.

Another benefit of being in ketosis is it takes a lot less to get you buzzed.

I’m down 15 and feel like my week day routine is sustainable and enjoyable. However, I cheat every weekend. Current situation, Eating Little Caesar’s with my left hand and typing with my right.
This is my cheat, I grab one of these every week. I'll "cheat" and have a really high calorie day. But never high carbs.
Screenshot_20210627-142911-911.png

There is a cauliflower crust frozen pizza that I add spaghetti sauce, more cheese, and pepperoni to, don't knock it until you try it. It is a thin crust, and I actually like the taste better than a regular pizza crust. It is also gluten free, essential for me.
It's not bad at all, at least the one I tried.

But pizza….mmmmmmmm
I know it man :lol: I used to eat pizza at least three times a week. It was tough giving up but honestly it's just like giving up smoking for me, it was hard as hell at first and smelling one made me weak at the knees, untill all the sudden you've gone long enough that you see at as the disgusting garbage it is and never want to touch it again.

There is a cauliflower crust frozen pizza that I add spaghetti sauce, more cheese, and pepperoni to, don't knock it until you try it. It is a thin crust, and I actually like the taste better than a regular pizza crust. It is also gluten free, essential for me.

Yeah I've had the cauliflower pizzas and there are some really good ones, problem is they cost as much as a 1lb New York strip steak, and I'm choosing the steak every time if I'm dropping that kind of money.

No regular beers. When I drink now it's those sissy seltzers beers with one carb or less. Or red wine which only has a few carbs per glass.

Alcohol ain't helping weight loss or health goals one way or the other but I don't drink during the weekdays and don't drink that much on the weekends and keep it as low carb as possible.

Another benefit of being in ketosis is it takes a lot less to get you buzzed.

Vodka and flavored seltzer is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom