• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s talk Keto

Coming up on 6 months on Keto. Started at 221, currently 197 and holding. After this long, I have found I can have a total cheat day once a week with no adverse affects. It is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Both myself and my wife are doing it and we have both seen great results.

Haven't seen any improvements over the last two months because my lazy ass hasn't worked on any improvements.
Still down 90lbs. Kinda fluctuate between 227lb-233lbs.

Through the holidays I turn down pretty much anything with sugar, wheat, flour, corn, or rice.
I see no use in ever eating those again to be honest. But I have eaten some beans and fruits and a little bit of non starchy veggies that you wouldn't typically eat in keto.

I really need to develop a workout plan and actually stick to it.
It's hard to do through the holidays for sure. Every now and then you will plateau on keto. If that happens up your fat intake. Make some burger balls. Just ball up some high fat ground beef and fry it in butter.

It's hard to do through the holidays for sure. Every now and then you will plateau on keto. If that happens up your fat intake. Make some burger balls. Just ball up some high fat ground beef and fry it in butter.
I have found I can literally eat all the fat and protein I want without gaining any weight.

But to lose weight it's as easy as just intermittent fasting for a while. 3 days a week just fast for 16-18 hours and the weight falls off.

I have found I can literally eat all the fat and protein I want without gaining any weight.

But to lose weight it's as easy as just intermittent fasting for a while. 3 days a week just fast for 16-18 hours and the weight falls off.

Do you take any supplements while fasting? What do you drink?

Do you take any supplements while fasting? What do you drink?
16 hours is nothing. Just water.

I've done 24-48 hours and Ive gotten a little light headed from lack of electrolytes. But a little salt in your water and some magnesium tablets fixed that little issue. Personally I think most supplements are gimmicky and just make expensive pee.

I got a free sample pack of these and they were very useful during fasting. But they're expensive.

Back
Top Bottom