• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

gym1.jpg
gym2.jpg
gym3.jpg

Here is mine, wife uses it more than I do

I don’t have room for one right now, but I would suggest putting it in a nice room with windows and a nice view. It’s tough enough to motivate yourself to get at it everyday. You don’t want to do it in some dusty dungeon. I would rather sleep in the basement and use the master as a gym.

Got our basement set up for working out (kettlebells, pull-up bar, plyo box, rings, and a bunch of resistance bands), dry fire, and reloading (workbench with a 1050 behind me taking this picture). I switched from working out with barbells at a local gym to kettlebells and bodyweight stuff in the basement a couple years ago.

cMbF28w.jpg

Got our basement set up for working out (kettlebells, pull-up bar, plyo box, rings, and a bunch of resistance bands), dry fire, and reloading (workbench with a 1050 behind me taking this picture). I switched from working out with barbells at a local gym to kettlebells and bodyweight stuff in the basement a couple years ago.

cMbF28w.jpg

Nice! I like to see others merge fitness and firearms. I incorporate lots of dry fire into my fitness drills. What pistol do ya dry fire with?

Back
Top Bottom