• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

I guess at times like these (quarantined), home gyms are an added perk! Still train just as hard. I recently got a new power tower with hanging arm straps which make for much more burning of the abs for leg raises than just the arm racks on other set ups. This one also has various pull up bar grip angles/options and an overall more versatile sleek set up then my previous one. Anyone else especially appreciate their home gyms now?

new power tower...
8EA3558A-FF2F-4D1D-A7FB-FB47400C94FE.png

I guess at times like these (quarantined), home gyms are an added perk! Still train just as hard. I recently got a new power tower with hanging arm straps which make for much more burning of the abs for leg raises than just the arm racks on other set ups. This one also has various pull up bar grip angles/options and an overall more versatile sleek set up then my previous one. Anyone else especially appreciate their home gyms now?

new power tower...
View attachment 2557539
I’m definitely wishing we were in the new house already and had it all set up. This test the government is running on us sucks.

I guess everyone decided to set up home gyms recently, weights and other exercise equipment is wiped out at stores and online! Can’t find kettlebells anywhere!
Yup, been that way a few weeks now. I ordered a set of Bowflex adjustable dumbbells and a bench at the start of this. I’ve enjoyed my setup so far, but still miss the variety available at my gym

Lookin good man!
I just ordered a BOB yesterday. Can’t wait to get it! What foam did you use to wrap yours, can you post a link?

Back
Top Bottom