• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

View attachment 2510118 Power tower, bench and weights. Also some kettle bell’s and dumbbells on the racks in back

View attachment 2510119 Battle ropes and weight machine as well as BOB (body opponent bag) and in the back the BAS (body action system) the Bob feels very life like (flesh, body like) and the BAS has very responsive target pads on heavy springs that make for great striking training and the “head” of the BAS is awesome as it moves like a persons head when struck with uppercuts and hooks and what not, very realistic strikes can be applied that a heavy bag lacks (but i still love heavy bags)
View attachment 2510120
this area for ground work with heavy bag/dummies and slam balls ranging in weight from 10lbs-150lbs (a 150lb slamball is no joke). The blue bag hanging is good for uppercuts and duck unders. Another bag on the left there can be pulled down and spring back up for knee strikes and other strikes as the bag moves around.

View attachment 2510122 Spin bike for a good pump in legs.

View attachment 2510123
some more focus bags great for working crossover strikes. Gotta keep a “dribble” going without having them go all over the place. Works hand eye coordination amidst toning and timing. Also the blue uppercut bag great for duck unders also. Inversion table is a huge benefit to recovery and full body health

View attachment 2510124
Hanging black heavy bag for more conditioning

View attachment 2510132close ups of some slam balls these are a very versatile training tool

View attachment 2510133a close up of the BAS. Great conditioning available with this. The springs and movement of these target strike zones are great!

View attachment 2510134
Another angle of the gym

View attachment 2510136
In the back there is a heavy bag and pull up bar station in one. Great for working stikes and pull ups together for full body conditioning. For example, 2 strikes, 2 pull ups, 4 strikes, 4 pull ups, and keep pyramiding by 2s. so many options.

View attachment 2510158
Some heavy bags with handles for lifting, throwing, squatting, etc.

Between all the gear and some creativity I merge all this together for serious conditioning and strength training.

Very nice man. I really like the flooring.
I have been looking for a second hand Bob. I like it a lot, but I can't bring myself to pay $300 for a new one. I'm too cheap.

I try to get in some diddly-squats in between the captain crunch. I kid, some good ideas here I need to do something like some of this mentioned above. Great ideas. Dang @sheep dog that is a nice set up you have going on. Was actually reading an article the other day talking about using weights over machines, deadlifts, squats and arm curls and of course the push-ups pull-ups and sit-ups.

yeah, I def prefer anything else over machines but they have a place if ya throw em in the mix

Floor kills my wrist

image.jpg
yeah I much prefer these for push ups over floor alone. Not as awkward wrist position. Plus ya get the rotating in there that ya can’t get with just the floor

Very nice man. I really like the flooring.
I have been looking for a second hand Bob. I like it a lot, but I can't bring myself to pay $300 for a new one. I'm too cheap.

yeah man, thanks. The flooring really makes a home gym feel legit and enjoyable to be in then just a concrete floor. It it’s an investment...worth it though

Reactions: MRH
yeah man, thanks. The flooring really makes a home gym feel legit and enjoyable to be in then just a concrete floor. It it’s an investment...worth it though

My best friend is in the process of getting his home gym squared away and he was talking about ideas for flooring. He had mentioned this type of floor so I will show it to him when I see him. It looks great.

My best friend is in the process of getting his home gym squared away and he was talking about ideas for flooring. He had mentioned this type of floor so I will show it to him when I see him. It looks great.

Also super easy to clean and easy to swap out if and when ya do

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom