• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see your home gyms

Titan Fitness, long process. when they pop up for back order i ordered some. then wait about 4-8 weeks for them to come in. putting all this together has been a process during covid for sure. some stuff order in stock and get withing a week. Sorinex safety squat bar order to arrival about 5 days. The Leg ext/leg curl is from titan it took just a few weeks.
Gotcha. I’ve heard Titan was pretty slow. I ordered a Rogue Ohio Bar 2 weeks ago and had it in hand in 5 days but I can’t catch their plates to save my life.

Dumbbells are hard to find nowadays and expensive when ya do, so us poor guys have to adapt and overcome.
Screenshot_20200908-194045_Gallery.jpg

View attachment 2852953

I haven’t been to the gym since covid started. Still waiting on a half rack and need a few more dumbbells.

I’m struggling to get 5 reps of 225 on the bench. Lol. But, at least I’m back in the game.

Power towers are great addition to a home gym. You can Mix it up pretty good with some Various routines

3 things, 4 things, workout bench, dumbbells, rowing machine, and treadmill. The rowing machine is low impact on joints, everything else can be accomplished with the bench and dumbbells.

View attachment 2510118 Power tower, bench and weights. Also some kettle bell’s and dumbbells on the racks in back

View attachment 2510119 Battle ropes and weight machine as well as BOB (body opponent bag) and in the back the BAS (body action system) the Bob feels very life like (flesh, body like) and the BAS has very responsive target pads on heavy springs that make for great striking training and the “head” of the BAS is awesome as it moves like a persons head when struck with uppercuts and hooks and what not, very realistic strikes can be applied that a heavy bag lacks (but i still love heavy bags)
View attachment 2510120
this area for ground work with heavy bag/dummies and slam balls ranging in weight from 10lbs-150lbs (a 150lb slamball is no joke). The blue bag hanging is good for uppercuts and duck unders. Another bag on the left there can be pulled down and spring back up for knee strikes and other strikes as the bag moves around.

View attachment 2510122 Spin bike for a good pump in legs.

View attachment 2510123
some more focus bags great for working crossover strikes. Gotta keep a “dribble” going without having them go all over the place. Works hand eye coordination amidst toning and timing. Also the blue uppercut bag great for duck unders also. Inversion table is a huge benefit to recovery and full body health

View attachment 2510124
Hanging black heavy bag for more conditioning

View attachment 2510132close ups of some slam balls these are a very versatile training tool

View attachment 2510133a close up of the BAS. Great conditioning available with this. The springs and movement of these target strike zones are great!

View attachment 2510134
Another angle of the gym

View attachment 2510136
In the back there is a heavy bag and pull up bar station in one. Great for working stikes and pull ups together for full body conditioning. For example, 2 strikes, 2 pull ups, 4 strikes, 4 pull ups, and keep pyramiding by 2s. so many options.

View attachment 2510158
Some heavy bags with handles for lifting, throwing, squatting, etc.

Between all the gear and some creativity I merge all this together for serious conditioning and strength training.

Damn that’s some set up!! If you were my neighbor we’d be training like mad men!!

I did! I went with the XL because I got a great deal on it. Been beating the crap out of it all week and, absolutely love it! Makes a good target for dry-fire too!
View attachment 2605955

I just picked up a BOB a few weeks ago too. I've wanted one for years, but did not want to pay for it...I got tired of looking around on the used market and finally said "whatever"...So I went to the local Academy and got one. I did not get the one like yours, with the extended torso. I really like that one.

My son and I both love this thing. Money well spent.

20200716_205521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom