• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

Last night I think I was announced at 16th, still waiting for the scores to come out though. I talked to at least three people ranked above me that failed stage 7, and I thought I had zero stage failures so either I had some stage failures I was unaware of or maybe the scoring is done differently here. I thought in all past R&G events all the top places were occupied by those with 0 stage failures first. Not sure. Wont be able to make sense of the ranking until I can see stage by stage what it looks like. I assume you know you won ngcsugrad09 ngcsugrad09 ?

Scores were time plus penalties. There were some heavy hitters out there for sure. They did score your zone hits in the paper targets.

I ended up 40 something. Not bad considering I power walked about 1/2 of it. I DNF’d 3 due to wind age knob issue and 7 with that last 3 targets. I’m pretty sure the stage 3 penalties were enough to knock me way down.

Oh well, I learn something new at every one of these things.

I got 20th dnf'd #7 and completely screwed up #5 so bad I got an award for it.....

I think I got a pic of that one.
upload_2020-9-14_8-15-51.jpeg

They may have scored things differently than in past events. At the very least awards were given out differently.

In '18 and '19 they issued awards to top 3 Tier-1, top 3, Operator, then top 3 Lightfighter. This year it was top in each category then top score overall. I am EAGER to see the scores posted!

I timed out stage 7, 12/13 targets down. First time running plates in any RnG but felt like I maintained a solid pace.

They may have scored things differently than in past events. At the very least awards were given out differently.

In '18 and '19 they issued awards to top 3 Tier-1, top 3, Operator, then top 3 Lightfighter. This year it was top in each category then top score overall. I am EAGER to see the scores posted!

I timed out stage 7, 12/13 targets down. First time running plates in any RnG but felt like I maintained a solid pace.
You looked very fresh when you came through the finish. Don't think the plates slowed you down much at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom