• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

Uh oh, Burdy is getting serious now.

I’m going to have to tie your laces together and put some grease on that optic to give the rest of us a chance.

On a serious note, I had my back epidural yesterday, so haven’t been able to train for this at all. Feeling better, but I’m going to have to take it easy. Hoping to be able to run some of it. Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with everyone. We got lucky again and drew earlier start times.

We all know who that Barret is going home with right Sean.

I might give it 100 bucks worth of trying 10 rounds would be fun to just shoot even if I don't get to take it home.

Probably ... but I'm going to do my best. Belly shooting is my jam.

Has anyone seen how these type of challenges work? Is the gun zero'd and the elevation dialed for the distance ..... OR is it up to us to sort out everything?

They didn’t say. I’d guess it’s zerod and we have to figure out everything.

When is everyone getting in town? And where is everyone staying.

I get in Saturday afternoon and am staying in McMinnville at that Best Western.

I booked at the Way Inn like Mike and Travis, seemed close enough. On another point I woke up with morning with the most extreme case of Vertigo I have ever experienced. Fell over when I got out of bed. I've been banging my ears and took a shower and it seems to be wearing off, but I sure hope this isn't something that's going to linger for a couple of days. I have had it only one other time before and it lasted a full week. Fingers crossed.

On another point I woke up with morning with the most extreme case of Vertigo I have ever experienced. Fell over when I got out of bed.

How are you feeling this morning? Any chance you are dehydrated? We're all hoping you feel better today.

My plan is to arrive at the range early afternoon on Saturday and shoot the 1,000 yard side match.

Then on Sunday, I'll attend the 7AM shooter meeting and hope I can find you guys to hang out together. I'm bringing my 10/22 and will do some Rimfire Sporter practice if time allows

Back
Top Bottom