• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion Run and Gun

How'd you do?
I was very happy with my shooting. Finished all but stage 7. The run was punishing - I loved it! I'm satisfied with the massive amount of walking I did based on my lack of training. I cant remember what place I was - I think 19 or 20.

How about the rest of yall?

This event far surpassed all my expectations. Being around the men who fight for us, and the families of those who died fighting for us - very humbling and powerful.

I was very happy with my shooting. Finished all but stage 7. The run was punishing - I loved it! I'm satisfied with the massive amount of walking I did based on my lack of training. I cant remember what place I was - I think 19 or 20.

This event far surpassed all my expectations. Being around the men who fight for us, and the families of those who died fighting for us - very humbling and powerful.

Awesome great job! And you last statement is beyond true nobody could say that better.

I was 9th in my division and 15th overall. All I wanted was to be top 20 in my division so I am beyond happy and proud I nearly cracked a tear of joy. I was really training for this event and was just beyond happy that it came together and paid off. I'm still kind of in shock

Your first name Stewart? Pm me

Back
Top Bottom